The 5 Best Free Tools and 5 Best Methods To Search Engine Optimize
Any search engine marketing company should be utilizing the latest technology to obtain the best possible results for any web business. Writing articles and submitting press releases online have been traffic generators for quite some time, yet some companies are not utilizing tried and true methods to obtain results for their customers. Blogs or weblogs have become common among internet businesses as a way of talking direct to customers, telling them news about your company, giving better explanations of your products and just about any other ideas you can come up with. There are new (and not so new) technologies available online that any wise SEO company will be utilizing to generate traffic for their customers.
1. RSS, or real simple syndication feeds, are a very simple method of updating customers on your products or services as the updates are made. Through an RSS feed aggregator, or reader, your potential customers can receive updates immediately through an RSS feed. RSS Readers will update your customers as soon as you add new information. The information can be easily set up to show on their homepage or sites like Google.
2. Social Bookmarking is becoming a very important aspect of search engine optimization. A social bookmarking site is very much like adding a website to your favorites. The difference is that a social bookmarking site lets you communicate your favorites with everyone else on the internet! This also leads to one-way links pointing to your website. The premier site for social bookmarking is del.icio.us, first you register and then you can begin social bookmarking. Our secret for the easiest social bookmarking is The Socializer. It is constantly updated to include the latest social bookmarking sites. It provides you with a code that you can use on your sites to automatically allow your customers to social bookmark your site! There is another tool that teaches you how to use social bookmarking to promote your website it is called Tag and Ping and you can find it here.
3. Webceo and IPB 9.0 are the best seo tools we have ever seen. Either of them will give you some major insight into the way search engines work. They assist you in analyzing your competition, choosing keywords, validate your site’s html and fix what is broken, submit to search engines and directories, check your rankings and more!
4. Google Sitemaps give the top dog of search engines a close look at your website. Instead of relying on the google robot to find every page of your site, your sitemap tells it exactly where to go. You can have your sitemap generated for you at this Google Sitemap Generator. Google analytics will tell you exactly what keywords people are using to find your site and which ones are getting clicked the most.
5. Our last, and possibly most important tool for search engine optimization is Roboform. This software remembers passwords and logins for many sites, but this is not the main use. We use Roboform for directory, article and press release submissions. This totally automates the process. All you do is enter your information and click a little button and it will fill in every bit of repetitious information in one second. This saves you a ton of time and allows you to get on with more important things, like customer service!
Search Engine Optimization is a huge part of online business, but a necessary one. Your goal should always be to offer your customers the best website in your industry. If you cannot put in the time to create the best website online, there are plenty of companies that would be willing to do it for you, just be cautious and work with a reputable company.